Apply for “Graduate LLB Scholarships for Canada Students at University of Exeter, UK 2024/2025”
The University of Exeter is now offering the Graduate LLB Scholarships to ensure that bright students from a diverse range of backgrounds can earn quality education in the UK.
The Graduate LLB Scholarship consists of a fee reduction of £2500 in the first year of the programme and, as long as a 2:1 average is achieved in Year 1, £2500 in the second year.
The University of Exeter is frequently ranked among the world’s finest universities. Undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programmes are available. This university’s mission is to develop a close bond with its students while maintaining a laser-like focus on excellent accomplishment.
Why study at the University of Exeter? Candidates can use this platform to advance their careers and secure job opportunities. It strives to be the finest by bringing together inspirational and internationally known business educators worldwide in a setting that combines historical and intellectual history with contemporary conveniences.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by September
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: LLB
- Award: Up to £5000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canadian
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Canada.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate LLB programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a Canadian national.
- Be applying to commence the program in September 2024.
- Have received an offer for the Graduate LLB and made the University of Exeter’s offer your ‘Firm’ first choice no later than the date stated on the UCAS track.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: This scholarship is applied automatically to all eligible candidates. There is no need to complete a separate application form for this scholarship. You must apply for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Submit documentary evidence of your qualifications as stated on your UCAS application, result transcripts, academic references, and information about any alternative qualifications you have.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the academic criteria of the university.
- Language Requirement: Your English language skills will need to be at a certain level to study at the University of Exeter.
Successful scholars will receive an award of up to £5000 at the University of Exeter in the UK.