Apply for “Graduate Entrance Scholarships at University of Northern British Columbia in Canada, 2024/2025”
The University of Northern British Columbia is welcoming applicants for its Graduate Entrance Scholarships program to Canadian students. These scholarships are open to pursuing a master or doctoral program.
The aim of this scholarship to assist students in enhancing their University of Northern British Columbia studies.
The Northern British Columbia Graduate Student Society (NBCGSS), represents about 750 full-time and part-time graduate students. UNBC provides outstanding undergraduate and graduates learning opportunities that explore cultures, health, economics, and the environment.
Graduate Entrance Scholarships at University of Northern British Columbia in Canada
- Course Level: These Scholarships are available for pursuing the Master or Doctoral program.
- Study Subject: These Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship Award: Valued at $10,000.00 each,
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
- Nationality: Canadian applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- College Admission Requirement: Entrance Requirement: Graduate students can apply for these scholarships.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be a Canadian citizen.
Apply for graduate admission by via online:
- Complete the GES application form, and submit it to the Awards and Financial Aid Unit along with your Research/Study Goals Statement via one (1) of the following methods by the above deadline: a) Scan/email to awards-at-unbc.ca
- Applications submitted without a Research/Study Goals Statement will be disqualified. For more detailed information on what a Research/Study Goals Statement should include
Application Deadline: December