Apply for “Goethe-Institut Finland Language Course International Scholarships in Germany 2024/2025”
If you already have some German skills and work in the field of culture, Goethe-Institut Finland has an announcement for you! It has established Language Course Scholarships for cultural mediators from Finland in Germany for the academic year 2024/2025.
The Goethe-Institut Finland is especially extending this scholarship application to students from Finland who want to undertake German courses at their institute. The applicants will be considered based on one language test. The scholarship award will entitle the selected candidate to receive accommodation and travel expenses.
The Goethe-Institut is a globally active cultural institution of the Federal Republic of Germany. It contributes to establishing the German language in the educational systems of the guest countries. The institute especially supports students and skilled workers abroad on their route to Germany with a wide range of educational and information programs.
The Goethe-Institut Finland opens a window of the German language to the world. It offers German language courses and exams in over 90 countries. It supports schools in giving high-quality German tuition and promotes the advanced professional training and qualification of teachers of German. The Goethe-Institut believes in the potential of international cultural exchange.
Goethe-Institut Finland Language Course International Scholarships in Germany 2024/2025
Application Deadline: October
- University or Organization: Goethe-Institut Finland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree
- Award: Accommodation, Tuition fee, and Travel Expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Finland are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for German courses at Goethe Institute.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply in time and submit all necessary documents.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for their desired courses online. To apply for the scholarship, interested candidates must submit their application with the header ‘Kulturmittlerstipendium 2024’ at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum Vitae in Finnish, English, Swedish or German
- Letter of motivation (max. 1 page) in German
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the language course requirements. Eg. Prior proficiency in the language or similar.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have skills in German.
The winning candidates will be provided the following benefits by the Goethe-Institut:
- a 2-week German intensive course of the Goethe-Institut
- the accommodation organized by the Goethe-Institut
- 200 € support for travel expenses