Apply for “Gnomon’s Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students in USA 2024/2025”
If you want to dwell on a creative career, this is the opportunity you are looking for! The Gnomon — School of Visual Effects, Games & Animation has introduced the Gnomon’s Merit-Based Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025 in the USA.
This scholarship is a merit-based scholarship that will be awarded to students based on the strength of their application, portfolio, and admissions interview. The award recipients will be notified by the Admissions Office upon acceptance. They will be given the award in the form of a tuition fee discount on the student’s first term tuition or when most beneficial to the student.
Gnomon is a for-profit college in Hollywood, California. The school focuses on artistic and technical training for careers in the visual effects and games industries. It was founded in 1997 by Alex Alvarez. The school is designed to empower young artists by engaging their creativity, curiosity, and passion for entertainment design.
Why choose to study at the Gnomon — School of Visual Effects, Games & Animation? Gnomon offers a variety of educational options to help students reach their goals in the entertainment industry, with vocational certificate and degree programs and over 100 individual vocational courses for portfolio development or professional enrichment. Gnomon has always centered its curriculum around actual industry demand.
Gnomon’s Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students in USA
Application Deadline: Gnomon School accepts admissions from students on a rolling basis. However, the application process includes detailed steps. Students are advised to apply as soon as possible.
- University or Organization: Gnomon — School of Visual Effects, Games & Animation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All American, as well as foreign national students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate-level degree programme of choice offered at Gnomon can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an applicant to a Gnomon full-time program.
- The applicants must have completed all application requirements before the corresponding application deadline.
- The applicants must have no previous record of acceptance or enrollment in a Gnomon full-time program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply online on the school portal for admission. Applicants for merit-based scholarships will be considered upon submitting a completed application and portfolio.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcripts provide graduation date or proof of completion (or equivalent). High school diplomas will not be accepted
- Certified copy of the student’s General Educational Development (GED) certificate or GED transcript
- Official college/university transcripts that indicate completion of a bachelor’s or graduate degree
- Official transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide all required documents and meet other course-specific demands.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the school. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc., are accepted commonly.
Gnomon will offer the selected students this merit scholarship on the first term tuition, or when most beneficial to the student, in a tuition discount.