Apply for “‘Get Ahead’ Scholarships for Pakistani Students at Aston University, UK 2024/2025”
Dedicated to providing real-world experience to all of its students, Aston University is pleased to announce its ‘Get Ahead’ Scholarships for Undergraduate Pakistani students for the academic year 2024/2025 in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship is exclusively only for Pakistani students that enrol themselves in an undergraduate programme at Aston University. The applicants admitted into a full-time undergraduate course starting September 2024 at Aston are eligible to win this £2,000 scholarship.
Located in the centre of Birmingham, the UK’s second-largest city, Aston is a welcoming home for career-minded students. Aston University is a public research university and England’s leading university for business and technical professions, at that. Aston ranks 9th out of 154 UK Universities and Colleges.
Why choose to study at Aston University? Aston University’s mission is to present original research, inspire teaching, and deliver local and global impact. It is well known for its world-class teaching and research bottled in a safe yet vibrant and multicultural environment that appeals to domestic and international students. Aston students are offered reliable placement options and are given full support from the placement teams.
‘Get Ahead’ Scholarships for Pakistani Students at Aston University, UK
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing. However, the students must monitor course-specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: Aston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Pakistan
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the full-time undergraduate programme offered at Aston University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be classed as ‘overseas’ for fee-paying purposes.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate programme starting in September 2024.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit their admission applications via the official online portal of the university. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students must log into the MyAston Portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit documents like academic transcripts, personal statements, employment and education history, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit all necessary documents asked at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, etc., are accepted at Aston.
The applicants selected by Aston University to be awarded this scholarship will receive £2,000 to cover the cost of the undertaken undergraduate programme.