Apply for “Full-Tuition Scholarships for International Students at Lingnan University, Hong Kong 2024/2025”
Lingnan University is delighted to offer the International Full-Tuition Scholarships to support high-caliber students to pursue full-time undergraduate studies in Hong Kong for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship programme aims to encourage non-local students who want to take part in an undergraduate degree at Lingnan University. Each Scholarship is offered annually and is tenable for a period of up to the normative duration of study.
Lingnan University is the only public liberal arts university in Hong Kong. It is an English-language institution. It aims to provide students with an education in the liberal arts tradition and has joined the Global Liberal Arts Alliance in 2012. LU is a global leader in quality education. LU has made great strides in engaging academics in research and knowledge transfer to achieve impact from research and professional knowledge.
Why study at Lingnan University? At Lingnan, liberal arts education is achieved through the University’s broad-based curriculum, close staff-student relationship, rich residential campus life and extra-curricular activities, active community service and multi-faceted workplace experience, strong alumni and community support, and global learning opportunities. To excel as a leading Asian liberal arts university with international recognition, distinguished by outstanding teaching, learning, scholarship and community engagement.
Application Deadline: July
- University or Organization: Lingnan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to Full-Tuition
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-local citizen
- Applicants must have to enroll in full-time undergraduate studies at the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for undergraduate programmes via the Online Admission System. There is no separate application process for the scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to a student with good academic standing and a good track record in community services.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- Photo ID
- Proof of address
- Copy of passport
- Transcripts of high school
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the university’s admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have fulfilled the General English Language requirements for admission to the university.
Lingnan University will provide a full-tuition fee for non-local students to complete their full-time undergraduate studies in Hong Kong.