Apply for “Flinders University International High School Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025”
To recognise international students with high academic performance and to provide them with an opportunity to pursue their educational and career goals, Flinders University has started the International High School Scholarships in Australia for the academic year 2024/2025
All international students who have studied at an Australian high school curriculum, either onshore in Australia or offshore at an approved international school are exclusively extended this scholarship. New international fee-paying students will be considered eligible. The applicants must have attained 65 to 80+ ATAR to be award a 15% to 30% tuition fee reduction.
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia striving to be internationally recognised as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporary education, and the source of Australia’s most enterprising graduates. It is ranked 423rd in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Why study at Flinders University? Flinders University’s mission is to make a difference and to change lives and change the world. It doesn’t limit itself to teaching the students the ins-and-outs of their particular degree instead focuses on producing graduates with skills that are applicable across all sorts of careers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Flinders University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Up to 30% fee reduction
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programmes offered at Flinders University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new international fee-paying students.
- The applicants must be an Australian high school curriculum, either onshore in Australia or offshore at an approved international school.
- The applicants must achieve an ATAR score of 65 to 80+.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply online via the university portal. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official translation of transcripts if not in English
- Copy of passport
- Additional course-specific requirements
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have successfully completed a recognised secondary education qualification overseas or in Australia, and satisfy our English language proficiency requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The Flinders University will provide the selected candidates concession in tuition fees on basis of their ATAR scores as listed below:
|Achieve an ATAR between 65 – 69.95
|15% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course
|Achieve an ATAR between 70 – 79.95
|25% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course
|Achieve an ATAR of 80+
|30% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course