Apply for “Financial Need Scholarships for International Students at Brigham Young University in USA 2024/2025”
Brigham Young University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students to apply for Financial Need Scholarships. The funding opportunity is open for the academic session 2024/2025.
There are a limited number of university courses Financial Need Scholarships for outstanding students with financial needs who want to complete their undergraduate degree in the USA.
Brigham Young University has received recognition and top 20 academic rankings for its undergraduate and graduate business school programs. BYU offers an intensive foreign language living experience, the Foreign Language Student Residence.
Why study at Brigham Young University? While studying at this university, students will gain excellent teaching, flexibility, and facilities to keep them on track for academic success. Here, international students and scholars can successfully achieve their educational goals.
Application Deadline: August
- University or Organization: Brigham Young University
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Education funds
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Ability to study independently
- 21 years of age or older
- Proof of financial need
- U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or tax resident OR international student residing outside the U.S. or U.S. territories
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission through the university’s online portal. After that, apply for Financial Need Scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a CV, academic transcripts, and certificates with the application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have required proof of English proficiency regardless of time spent studying in the United States. TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE scores are valid for two years. A new score will be required if the exam expires before the application deadline.
Brigham Young University will provide educational funds to the scholarship winners in the USA for the academic year 2024/2025.