Apply for “Federation University Mt Helen PhD (Industry) International Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025”
Federation University is on the lookout for PhD candidates who want to take part in fully funded projects co-designed and co-supervised by leading scientists. They can now do so by applying for the Mt Helen – PhD (Industry) International Scholarships offered for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship is funded by the Department of Education and Destination Australia. Students who are interested to apply for PhD study at the Federation University to investigate urgent global issues like this –rapid regional change through climate, population and economic pressures. Applicants from a background of data science, design thinking, smart cities, organisational strategy, and organisational change are eligible candidates. Winners can receive up to $40,000 per annum.
Federation University Australia is a public, multi-sector university founded in 1870 and based in Ballarat in Victoria, Australia. The university is ranked 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and is known as Australia’s leading regional university.
Why choose to study at Federation University? The Federation university continues to transform lives and enhancecommunities. Its prime aim is ensuring a strong and sustainable university for all that not just provides a respectful, safe, and fair working environment but also leads innovative and impactful solutions.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open. However, course-specific deadline, if any, must be observed.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $40,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for PhD study at the Federation University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled at the Mt Helen Campus of the university.
- The applicants must come from a background in data science, design thinking, smart cities, organisational strategy, and organisational change.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university’s application portal. Eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree and subsequent additional honors degree or a master’s by research degree or its equivalent that demonstrate the applicant’s ability to undertake PhD research.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL TWE (Test of Written English) – 5.0
- TOEFL CBT – 237
- TOEFL IBT – 93
The Federation University will award the winning candidates a scholarship award worth up to $40,000 per annum.