Apply for “Federation University Cameron Beyer International Scholarship, Australia 2024/2025”
The Federation University has organized the Cameron Beyer Scholarship for the academic year 2024/2025 in Australia. This Foundation Scholarship is open to domestic and international commencing students undertaking bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees at the university. The scholarship has been established from funds raised by council members of Federation University in memory of council member Cameron Beyer.
Founded in 1870, Federation University is a dual-sector public university ranked within the top 20% of Australian universities. The university is a modern, progressive university providing high-quality vocational and higher education across a national and international network of campuses.
Why study at Federation University? Federation University is an educational institution that uses a personalized learning strategy in a welcoming environment that enables students to communicate readily with faculty members and other students. It is renowned for providing the highest calibre of instruction in Australia, which it upholds by routinely examining the curricula to ensure they have both domestic and global relevance.
Application Deadline: March
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Honors or Postgraduate
- Award: $7,000
- Number of Awards:1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Australia and International countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must:
- New/commencing student in 2024
- Domestic and international students
- Enrolled or planning to enrol in an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree (excluding research degrees)
- Active and enrolled full-time for full year post census date
- It can be full-time or part-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can sign In to the university’s student portal and submit their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit their research proposal, a copy of their passport, and academic transcripts from every previous institution they have attended.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for a programme at the federation, applicants must fulfil the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet all the English Language Requirements of Federation University.
The student will receive $7,000, to be paid in two instalments. $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date at Federation University.