Apply for “Fairer Future Global Scholarships at the University of Hull, UK 2024/2025”
A Great study opportunity, Awaits! The University of Hull is providing Fairer Future Global Scholarship for international students for the academic year 2023-20244/2025.
This scholarship program supports undergraduate candidates who want to complete their studies in the UK. Selected candidates will receive a 50% tuition fee scholarship for all years of their undergraduate study at the University of Hull for 17 successful applicants.
Founded in 1927, Hull University is a public university in the United Kingdom. It is ranked 748th in the Best Global Universities. Hull demonstrates the breadth, depth, and variety of innovative research and provides credibility and various services and courses.
Why study at the University of Hull? The Hull motto is Lampada Ferens which translates to ‘carrying the light of learning. The University of Hull’s mission is to advance education, scholarship, knowledge, and understanding through teaching and research to benefit individuals and society. As part of their studies at this university, candidates can expect placement opportunities, fieldwork, practicum, and networking activities.
Fairer Future Global Scholarships at the University of Hull, UK 2024/2025
Application Deadline: May.
- University or Organization: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All internationality are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the University
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the Fairer Future Global Scholarship, all applicants must:
- Candidates have received an offer of study for one of the eligible programs listed above
- Not previously studied in the UK at a degree level.
- Be classified as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
- Not receive financial sponsorship from a government or commercial sponsorship body.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete an online form to apply for the Fairer Future Global Scholarship. Fairer Future Global Scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must present a CV, educational certificates, and transcripts with their applications. Have submitted a reference for scholarship selection from a teacher or counselor from your high school.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to the university, applicants must meet the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The candidate must provide evidence of English Language proficiency. It needs to be one of our recognized English Language Tests. The candidate’s first language is not English or requires a Student Visa (previously known as a Tier 4 Visa) to study with us.
The University of Hull will provide a 50% tuition fee scholarship for all years of your undergraduate study at Hull for 17 successful applicants.