Apply for “Faculty of Education Scholarships for International Students at Ted University, Turkey 2024/2025”
With the motive of rewarding students’ talent in Turkey, Ted University is providing the Faculty of Education Scholarships for the academic session 2024/2025.
Ted University is offering this scholarship exclusively to international students enrolling in its undergraduate programmes. Successful scholars will receive 25% to 100% of the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
Established in 2012, Ted University is a university located in the heart of Ankara. Its mission is to create impactful programmes that dispense high-quality education. Ted University ranks ranking 88th nationwide in Turkey. It offers various degree programmes.
Why choose to study at Ted University? Ted University seeks to build a diverse community of socially responsible, globally-minded, lifelong learners through academically rigorous coursework, dynamic teaching, meaningful research, and opportunities for students to engage locally and abroad. Ted University is a dynamic university pioneering education development, emphasizing liberal arts education.
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing at the moment. Interested students are advised to apply as soon as possible.
- University or Organization: Ted University
- Department: Faculty of Education
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 100 % off on tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, Primary Education, Guidance and Psychological Counseling, English Language Education, and Mathematics Education offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the desired programme at the Faculty of Education at Ted University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicant must make admission applications via the undergraduate application portal. All eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport (first page)
- High School Diploma (if not graduated yet, Graduation Certificate taken from the high school. The expected date of graduation and the expected graduation score must be stated on the certificate)
- An official high school transcript displaying the scores of taken courses
- Official copy of the exam/diploma/test results
- If granted financial support by an institution, an official letter from the institution states the duration and amount of the financial support.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit certificates of English language competency.
The selected undergraduate students will be provided with a 25% to 100% tuition fee scholarship by Ted University.