Apply for “Eugene McDermott Scholars Program for International Students at University of Texas at Dallas, USA 2024/2025”
Want to start your studies in 2024? The University of Texas at Dallas has announced the Eugene McDermott Scholars Program for the academic year 2024/2025.
The scholarship program is up to 20 McDermott Scholarships will be granted each year. The award is available for four years while the scholar will earn UT Dallas bachelor’s degree tuition and mandatory fees and stipends for housing and living.
UT Dallas is a top public university found in one of the country’s fastest-growing urban areas with useful than 31,000 learners across seven academies. With their seven academies, they offer more than 140 undergraduate and graduate programs, plus experienced certifications and fast-track programs.
Why choose to study at the University of Texas at Dallas? UT Dallas delivers graduates designed for energy, employment, and administration. It has designed and developed academic and analysis programs to convert thoughts into activities that help the residents of Texas. UT Dallas is especially committed to seeking knowledge, facts, and integrity as the right and natural limitations of teaching.
Eugene McDermott Scholars Program for International Students at University of Texas at Dallas, USA 2024/2025
Application Deadline: December
- University or Organization: The University of Texas at Dallas
- Department: All
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Award: tuition and mandatory fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be presented in the bachelor’s degree program offered by the University of Texas at Dallas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Overall grades in academic coursework and trends in achievement.
- Strength of high school curriculum, including the level of rigour (AP, IB, dual credit).
- High school rank and GPA.
- SAT I or ACT test scores, if available.
- Preparation for and ability to be successful in the intended major.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first make an admission application at the University of Texas at Dallas via its ApplyTexasor CommonApp. Then, interested candidates must submit an application form.
- Supporting Documents: UT Dallas highly recommends electronic document submission whenever possible. Information is provided in optional supplemental materials. All applicants must submit supplemental materials, including:
- A resume
- An application essay response from Apply Texas or Common App
- Letter of recommendation
- Provide official, attested photocopies or certified copies of all high school transcripts, mark sheets or examination certificates showing the completion of 9th-12th grade graduation equivalent with grades/marks earned.
- Submit an official copy of final examinations taken at the end of the secondary school program, such as GCE ordinary-level and advanced-level examinations, school leaving certificates and matriculation exams.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be able to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the English Proficiency Requirement of the university.
The University of Texas at Dallas will provide all the following:
- Up to 20 McDermott Scholarships will be awarded each year
- The scholarship is awarded for four years while the Scholar earns a UT Dallas bachelor’s degree
The scholarship provides:
- Required tuition and mandatory fees
- Stipends for housing and living (in their first year at UT Dallas, Scholars live in Honors Housing in the campus residence halls and hold a meal plan)
Development resources, including:
- Leadership training through seminars and cohort experiences
- Funding for study abroad and other engagement
- Program staff