Apply for “Essex UKT Law Global Partner Premium Scholarships in UK 2024/2025”
Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, the University of Essex is providing UKT Law Global Partner Premium Scholarships.
The educational award is accessible to talented students who are going to enroll in undergraduate degree coursework at the university for the academic session 2024/2025.
The University of Essex is one of England’s eight new universities, and it is located in the country’s heartland. It provides world-class academics in a welcoming, research-intensive environment. It is divided into three campuses and offers a wide range of study options to students.
Why study at the University of Essex? The University of Essex is a globally recognized educational institution that values meaningful interactions and collaborations. Essex is known for its collaborative effort and staff involvement in the development of students’ careers. Essex values and encourages students to continue to enhance their professional knowledge, competence, and skills.
Essex UKT Law Global Partner Premium Scholarships in UK
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee discount
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level courses at Essex are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- These scholarships are restricted to students who are overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded.
- Students must be starting their first year of undergraduate study at Essex in 2024/2025.
- Applicants must exceed 68% for the 2+1 route and 56% for the 1+2 route.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are supposed to complete the application form process to the undergraduate programme of their choice.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold first-class results in high school to be accepted in an undergraduate programme at Essex.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 76 – 88 overall
- IELTS – 0 – 6.0 overall
- PTE – 50 – 58 overall
The University of Essex will offer the selected students a £50% tuition fee discount for the first year of the applied undergraduate programme.