Apply for “EQUALS Global Partnership Scholarships, 2024/ 2025”
To improve women and girl’s digital technology access, connectivity and security, and to support the development of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) skills of women and girls, the EQUALS Global Partnership has organized the EQUALS in Tech Awards for the scholastic year 2024/2025.
The Equals in Tech Awards are presented every year to organizations and individuals working to help girls and women gain equal internet access, digital skills, and opportunities in the tech industry. The award is expected to cover the cost of study incurred by the selected candidates to pursue their tech-related courses.
Launched in 2016 by the International Telecommunication Union and four founding partners – GSMA, the International Trade Centre, the United Nations University, and UN Women – EQUALS contributes to the UN Sustainable Development Agenda through actions and evidence-based research at closing the global gender digital divide.
Why should you apply for this programme? EQUALS is a global partnership of governments and organizations dedicated to promoting gender balance in the technology sector by championing equality of access, skills, and leadership for women and men alike. EQUALS promotes gender equality in technology access, skills, and leadership, as well as conducting ground-breaking, evidence-based research.
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: EQUALS Global Partnership
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from women-centered/focused organizations and institutions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission to any desired university. The scholarship application form must be filled out separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, transcripts, personal statements, CVs, any other specific documents required by their respective universities.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry and GPA requirements of the university they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of English language proficiency tests. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc., are widely accepted tests across the US.
The students selected will receive this Tech Award towards their study cost in a relevant field at any American university by the EQUALS Global Partnership.