Apply for “English Preparation Programme International Scholarships at Raffles University, Malaysia 2024/2025”
To reward the excellence of students in academics and their talents, Raffles University has introduced the English Preparation Programme Offset for international students for the academic year 2024/2025.
Raffles University is offering this scholarship to all international students exclusively. Applications from domestic students will not be accepted. To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicants must have completed the RU English Preparation Programme and be preparing to undertake another study programme at RU. The selected students will receive up to 50% offset on the completed English Preparation Programme.
Raffles University (RU) is one of the best private universities ranking 106th in the country, with multi-faculties at the cutting edge of higher education in teaching, learning, and business practices.
Why choose to study at Raffles University? Raffles University is an institution approved by the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia (MOHE) and provides various programmes to its students; and is also a high achieving institute committed to quality education. Raffles uses the latest teaching and learning methodologies, action-based research, and collaboration with industry players.
English Preparation Programme International Scholarships at Raffles University, Malaysia
Application Deadline: July
- University or Organization: Raffles University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: International students from any country can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a degree programme of choice offered at Raffles University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have completed RU English Preparation Programme and further progress through other programmes at RU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications will be made on the University’s online application portal. Eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide the highest education results, passport size photos, and visas for international students.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are especially required to meet the entry and academic requirements of the degree programme they choose t to undertake at Raffles University.
- Language Requirement: Students must fulfill the language requirements of the programme they want to join. Raffles will consider commonly accepted standardized tests.
Raffles University will ensure that the selected international students receive up to 50% offset on the completed English Preparation Programme.