Apply for “Emory University International Merit-based Scholar Programs in USA 2024/2025”
Emory University has established the International Merit-based Scholar Programs to make it affordable for all qualified students who attend, regardless of financial means. Applications for the academic year 2024/2025 are now open.
The scholar’s programs are open to applications from international as well as domestic students who enrol in any undergraduate or graduate at Emory University. Winners will be selected on the basis of merit and will be awarded a full or partial scholarship, typically towards educational expenses such as tuition fees or similar.
Emory University is a private research university in Atlanta, Georgia. It was founded in 1836 as “Emory College” by the Methodist Episcopal Church and is the second-oldest private institution of higher education in Georgia. Emory University is ranked 22th out of 443 National Universities.
Why choose to study at Emory University? Emory University’s mission is to create, preserve, teach, and apply knowledge in the service of humanity. The university supports teaching from the undergraduate to the advanced graduate and professional levels and scholarship from basic research to its application in public service.
Application Deadline: November
- University or Organization: Emory University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Education Expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: International and home-country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programmes of choice offered at Emory University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have good merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students who want to win this scholarship must apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit medical insurance, visa, documentation of finances, resume, digital portfolio, or link to a YouTube page.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific entry and academic requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL ibt – 100
- IELTS – 7.5
- Duolingo – 120
Emory University will select students to award them the scholarship likely to cover education expenses incurred.