Apply for “EMFSS Online Taught Bursary for International Students at University of London, UK 2024/2025”
The University of London is actively providing financial support for candidates through its EMFSS Online Taught Bursary in the UK. The program is open for the academic session 2024/2025.
The bursary is available for the online taught undergraduate programmes in economics, management, finance, and the social sciences. The bursary value is 20% of the relevant fee deducted from your programme fees.
The University of London is a public research university in the United Kingdom. The university was established by royal charter in 1836. The University of London is the UK’s leading provider of digital and blended distance education internationally, offering programs to 45,000 students in 190 countries around the world. Although proudly rooted in London, their community and impact are global.
Why choose to study at the University of London? The University of London is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the UK and is internationally regarded as a center of academic excellence. The university has always strived to deliver innovative training and postgraduate education for the new world of research and work.
EMFSS Online Taught Bursary for International Students at University of London, UK 2024/2025
Application Deadline: August
- University or Organization: University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 20% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from India, Kenya, and Malaysia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes in Economics, Management, finance, and the Social Sciences offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be resident in one of the following countries: India, Kenya, and Malaysia.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years of age.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To empower this educational award, students need to take admission to the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Personal statement
- Resume or CV (strongly recommended for applicants under the age of 21)
- Work references
- Standardized test scores
- Professional certificates
- Complete/Incomplete Post school Certificates or Transcripts:
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted to the university, aspirants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, they might require further evidence from you to confirm your proficiency.
The Bursary value is 20% of the relevant fee deducted from your program fees at the university.