Apply for “ECC New F-1 International Students Scholarships in USA 2024/2025”
Learning empowers individuals to improve their lives. Therefore, to make sure it is affordable to all, Elgin Community College has decided to award international students the New F-1 International Students Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship has been organized especially for international students who are planning to undertake an undergraduate or graduate degree study at the Elgin Community College and hold an F-1 visa status. New international students are eligible to win this $500 scholarship.
Elgin Community College is a public community college in Elgin, Illinois. The community college was founded in 1949 with a mission to improve people’s lives through learning. The college is pushing itself to become a leader in promoting success for all students.
Why choose to study at the Elgin Community College? Elgin Community College is a fully accredited, public institution recognized by the Aspen Institute as one of the top 150 community colleges in the United States. The college focuses on attaining its vision through a commitment to providing innovative and affordable opportunities to students.
ECC New F-1 International Students Scholarships in USA
Application Deadline: July
- University or Organization: Elgin Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any undergraduate or graduate degree study programme offered at the Elgin Community College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must complete an ECC Foundation scholarship application and submit the required documents.
- The applicants must get accepted to ECC as a new international students on an F-1 visa.
- The applicants must enroll or intend to enroll full-time for fall 2024.
- The applicants must receive an F-1 visa by July 25, 2024.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete an online application for international students. Interested students must submit a copy of their approved F-1 visa to [email protected] by July 25, 2024. All students that meet the scholarship criteria will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Evidence of Financial Support showing at least $23,000 for one year of study
- Affidavit of Sponsorship
- Transcripts from High School/Secondary School
- Photocopy of Passport. Include photocopies of the biography page and the identity page with your photograph
- Copy of visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated from a post-secondary institution with the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree where English was the mode of instruction or have completed college-level English composition with a grade of C or better.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- TOEFL PBT – 527-530
- TOEFL CBT – 197
- PTE – 50
- E3PT – 60
- Duolingo –
- ELS Language School – 109
- EF UPiBT- 50
- LanguageCert – B2
The Elgin Community College will provide the selected students with a scholarship amount of $500 for their education costs.