Apply for “Drexel Global Scholar Program in the USA 2024/2025”
Are looking for a way to gain the best education? With the Drexel Global Scholar program at Drexel University, you can achieve your educational goal. Drexel offers undergraduate scholarships based on merit and to support students’ undergraduate studies starting this fall.
The full-tuition scholarship program acknowledges incoming international students with excellent academic accomplishments and outstanding obligations to global leadership and international community building.
Drexel University has a motto – Ambition Can’t-Wait. Founded in 1891, Drexel offers over 70 undergraduate and more than 100 master‘s, professional, and doctoral programs. The programs encourage the active involvement of participants in valuable, peer-based mentorship and leadership development chances as well as team-building activities and community service.
Why Study at Drexel University? Drexel is a world-class comprehensive R1 research institution that has many research centres and institutes including – Arts and Sciences, Education, Information Science, Media Arts & Design, Business and Leadership, Engineering, and Public Health.
Application Deadline: November for Early Decision applicants or February for Early Action and Regular Decision applicants.
- University or Organization: Drexel University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full-tuition scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The awards can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursary will be awarded for undergraduate study courses in any subject offered by Drexel University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International first-year fall start applicants.
- Students begin full-time enrollment in their first year as Drexel students will receive scholarships to support their undergraduate study starting this fall.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the Drexel Global Scholar program, applicants must submit a complete admission application and the supplemental Global Scholarship application, including supporting documents found in Discover Drexel. After admission, the application has been processed and applicants will receive an email that will give access to Discover Drexel.
- Supporting Documents: Essay and CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: submit one document, answering the prompts. Your response to each prompt should not exceed 750 words. Required question of all applicants: Upon completion of your degree and when you return to your country, in what ways will you give back to your community?
- Language Requirement: International students are also assessed on their proficiency in English.
Drexel University will provide all the following:
- Full-tuition scholarship – (not applicable to room and board or annual fees).
- Renewable Requirements: Full-time enrollment and award will only be applied during class terms and for a maximum of 12 academic quarters.
- Most grants are granted when students begin full-time acceptance as Drexel students.