Apply for “Dili International School Scholarship at Charles Darwin University, Australia 2024/2025”
Do you wish to pursue graduate study in Australia with financial aid? Charles Darwin University is delighted to announce the open applications for the Dili International School Scholarship Program for 2024/2025.
The award is open to international students coming to study undergraduate programs at CDU in Australia. Students will be expected to pay the equivalent of $9000 per year for the duration of their undergraduate program, and CDU will bear the remaining expenses for tuition and accommodation in CDU on-campus student housing.
Charles Darwin University (CDU) was established in 2003. With eight nationwide campuses and centers, CDU offers higher education and vocational education and training to over 21,000 students. It is made up of six colleges that offer undergraduate and postgraduate degrees covering a wide range of subjects and disciplines.
Why study at Charles Darwin University? At CDU, students will study with a university that is a global leader in graduate employment. Each year CDU offers an exciting and generous range of awards to support worldwide students coming to study at CDU from around the world.
Dili International School Scholarship at Charles Darwin University, Australia 2024/2025
Application Deadline: February
- University or Organization: Charles Darwin University
- Department: Any
- Course Level: 3-year Bachelor’s degree
- Award: Cover the remaining expenses of tuition and accommodation
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5 each year
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the 3-year bachelor’s degree program at CDU.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must commence any CDU Darwin undergraduate program from Semester 1 2024, for on-campus study
- Applicants must commence in full-time study mode
- Applicant must be an international student paying international student fees
- Applicants must be international student that has completed their DIS Y12 qualification and ATAR
How to Apply
No separate application is required.
- How to Apply: There is no need to submit a separate application for the scholarship. To study with CDU, applicants will need to submit an admission application online. They can either apply directly or via an authorized CDU Education Agent closest to them.
- Supporting Documents: Supporting statement (up to 600 words) outlining why DIS students should be awarded a scholarship. Proof of English skills, transcript,
- Admission Requirements: Completion of DIS high school Y12 equivalent qualification and ATAR score that meets program entry requirements. As part of the application process, it is important that you meet the minimum academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the University’s English language requirements for their chosen course. Specific English language tests accepted: IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), and Common European Framework Certificate of English Proficiency.
Charles Darwin University will provide all the following:
- The awards will enable 5 students to receive funding for the duration of a 3-year undergraduate degree.
- Students will be expected to pay the equivalent of $USD 9000 per year (equivalency of $AUD 12,900 as of 16 June 2022) annually for the duration of their bachelor’s program.
- CDU will cover the remaining expenses of tuition and accommodation at CDU on-campus student housing.