Apply for “Deutschlandstipendium Scholarships for International Students in Germany 2024/2025”
To provide financial and non-material support to high-achieving and committed students from all over the world, Fulda University of Applied Sciences has established Deutschlandstipendium for the academic year 2024/2025.
All international students, already enrolled and newly commencing students, both, can apply for this scholarship to earn up to 150 EUROS. Students will be assessed on their social commitment and personal achievements, such as students’ overcoming challenges or obstacles in their social background in addition to academic achievements.
Formerly known as Fachhochschule Fulda, it was founded as the fifth state University of Applied Sciences in Hesse in 1974, Fulda University of Applied Sciences is a practice-oriented university with an international profile. It is located in the city of Fulda, within the Fulda district of Hesse, southwest Germany.
Why choose to study at the Fulda University of Applied Sciences? Fulda University is ranked at 105th position among national universities. The University’s specific mission is to train and educate students on the basis of scientific and scholarly research results. The university offers its students a wide range of academic and professional education with a special focus on “health, nutrition and food”.
Deutschlandstipendium Scholarships for International Students in Germany
Application Deadline: August
- University or Organization: Fulda University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award:150 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at the Fulda University of Applied Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admissions applications for Fulda by the interested international students must be made first. Scholarship application must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- a scan in the original language of your secondary school transcript, including courses taken and grades/marks awarded
- a scan in the original language of documentation showing that you have passed the university entrance examination in your home country
- a scan in the original language of academic transcripts from other university/post-secondary study programmes including courses taken and grades/marks awarded, as well as certified copies of any degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor’s/Master’s degrees)
- a scan of official translations into German or English of all the above documents
- a scan of required language proficiency
- APS certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and entry requirements of the programme they wish to apply for at Fulda.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL iBT – 72
- TOEFL PBT – 543
- DSH2, TestDaF 4×4, telc C1 Hochschule, or Goethe C1 submitted at the latest on the day of enrolment for German Language proficiency
The selected candidates will be awarded 150 EUROS to meet their financial needs during their undergraduate or graduate study at the Fulda University of Applied Sciences.