Apply for “Dean of Sciences and Engineering Merit Scholarships for International Students at University of Tasmania, Australia 2024/2025”
To provide international students with financial support in Australia, the University of Tasmania has announced its Dean of Sciences and Engineering Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Dean of Sciences and engineering merit scholarship is awarded to high-achieving international students to study at the University of Tasmania in commencing their first year in 2022, covering 50% of registered tuition fees.
The University of Tasmania is a public research university, in Australia. Founded in 1890, it is Australia’s fourth oldest university. The university offers various undergraduate and graduate programs in a range of disciplines. The university was formerly ranked in the top 10 research universities in Australia. If you want to go to college, it has many programs.
Why study at the University of Tasmania? Tasmanian education has a long history of excellence and high-quality teaching across all levels of study – including university, secondary education, vocational training, and English language programs. It is a globally known university with a high dedication to the stewardship of learning and knowledge, academic freedom, excellence, and integrity.
Application Deadline: October
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: College of Sciences and Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate or honors or postgraduate coursework
- Award: 50% of registered tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Honors, or postgraduate degree in Sciences and Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Available to high achieving offshore and onshore International students who have an offer of a place in eligible Sciences and Engineering courses when commencing their first year in 2024.
- Students must have met the minimum academic requirements as determined by an assessment made by the University of Tasmania based on country-specific grading scales.
- Be classified as an International Student as defined under the applicable rules of the University of Tasmania;
- Applicants who apply for academic credit or advanced standing are eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are assessed automatically upon submission of their International Student Application so there is no need to apply separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: All students wishing to study at the University of Tasmania must meet the academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: International applicants will be required to provide evidence of their English language Requirements of the University of Tasmania.
Each successful scholar will receive 50% of registered tuition fees (including Student Services and Amenities Fees) for the duration of the course.