Apply for “Dean of Law’s Merit Scholarships for International Students at University of Tasmania, Australia 2024/2025”
Awards help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. Keeping this in mind, the University of Tasmania is providing the Dean of Law’s Merit Scholarships.
The Dean of Law’s Merit Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students to study at the University of Tasmania in 2024, covering 50% of registered tuition fees.
The University of Tasmania is a public research university ranked 303rd in the QS Global World Rankings. It is one of the best public universities in Australia, as well. If you want to go to college, it has many programs.
Why study at the University of Tasmania? They are a well-known university worldwide because they care about learning and knowledge, academic freedom, excellence, and integrity. For future jobs, they put a lot of emphasis on learning things that will happen in the real world at UTAS. UTAS also has a great support system for students, and it’s called UTAS Connect.
Dean of Law’s Merit Scholarships for International Students at University of Tasmania, Australia
Application Deadline: July
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor of Laws and associate double degrees
- Award: 50% of registered tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Laws and associated double degrees.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- be classified as an International Student as defined under the Application rules of the University of Tasmania
- not be commencing at the University of Tasmania through an articulation agreement with a partner institution (e.g., 2 + 2-degree programs)
- be commencing the first year of their program in 2024 (any study period).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are assessed automatically for the 2024 Dean of Law’s Merit Scholarship upon submitting their International Student Application; there is no need to apply separately.
- Supporting Documents: A Personal Competency Statement must be submitted by applicants who have not undertaken any study at a Certificate IV level or higher since their Year 10 years of senior secondary school and academic transcript.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results. Admission to undergraduate courses at the University of Tasmania requires the completion of qualifications equivalent to the 12th year in Australia. Some courses also require the completion of pre-requisite subjects, such as Mathematics or Chemistry.
- Language Requirement: International applicants will be required to provide evidence of their English language. For those applicants who are nationals of and currently residing in a country where English is NOT the official language, evidence of an approved English language test completed within the last two years must be provided.
The University of Tasmania will cover 50% of registered tuition fees (including Student Services and Amenities Fees) for the duration of the course. Two scholarships are available for each Semester 1 and 2 intakes in 2024.