Apply for “Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025”
In recognition of students with consistently high academic performance and leadership potential, Deakin University has established the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025
Prospective international students willing to pursue a coursework degree at Deakin University are eligible to apply for this scholarship award. The applicants are required to have achieved 85% to be considered for the award, which is valued at a full or partial tuition fee. Accommodation is also included in the award.
Founded in 1974, named after Alfred Deakin, the second Prime Minister of Australia, Deakin University is a public university in Victoria, Australia. Deakin University is ranked 217th among Best Global Universities. It strives to bring the opportunities of the digital age into the real world.
Why choose to study at Deakin University? Deakin University aims to set out an optimistic future powered by ideas to enhance social, cultural, economic, and environmental well-being. The university educates learners for the jobs and skills of the future with courses that are highly personal, engaging and align with graduate learning outcomes and industry insight.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications are open. However, the scholarship applications are submitted at least one month prior to commencing your studies at Deakin.
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programmes offered at Deakin University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be commencing their studies at Deakin.
- The applicants must be prospective international students for a coursework degree at Deakin University.
- The applicants must be eligible to study at Deakin University.
- The applicants must have achieved an 85% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested students are required to first make an admission application on the online application portal. Then, they must complete the Deakin International Scholarship Program application form to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement (300 words)
- Two references who can comment on your community engagement and leadership capacity
- Completed application to study at Deakin, including academic transcripts.
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants at Deakin University must meet the course-specific admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
Deakin University will award the selected candidates a scholarship award covering 100% or 50% of the tuition fee of the program undertaken by them for the normal duration of the course and a priority place for on-campus accommodation.