Apply for “Daniel Lamarre International Scholarships in Public Relations and Communication, Canada 2024/2025”
The University of Ottawa is happy to offer the Daniel Lamarre Scholarships in Public Relations and Communication for overseas candidates. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2024/2025
The scholarship will be awarded to undergraduate-level students enrolled in a program at the University of Ottawa. International as well as Canadian national students are eligible to apply to win this scholarship. Full-time students in first year of study will be considered. The scholarship award presented to the winners is worth $2,500.
The University of Ottawa, founded in 1848 by the Oblates of Mary Immaculate as a bilingual Catholic college, is a bilingual public research university in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, that build up on the foundation of a Christ-inspired community of grace and open inquiry. It ranks 237th in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University of Ottawa? The University of Ottawa distinctive and rapidly expanding institution. It is known to produce outstanding graduates out of its students, graduates with lifetimes of personal significance, vocational fulfillment, and service to God and humanity, coming from the adynamic community of learners and teachers of global reputation.
Daniel Lamarre International Scholarships in Public Relations and Communication, Canada 2024/2025
Application Deadline: October .
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Overseas national students and Canadian students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate degree programmes available at the University of Ottawa.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time for the first time in an undergraduate program at the University of Ottawa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications at the University of Ottawa must be submitted on the OUAC portal. All eligible candidates will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letters of recommendation
- Language proficiency proof
- Academic transcripts
- Program-specific documents
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program they’ve chosen to pursue at the University of Ottawa.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- Duolingo – 120
- PTE – 60
- CAE – C1
- CAEL – 60
The winning undergraduate students will be offered a scholarship worth $2,500 towards the applied program at the University of Ottawa.