If you want to pursue a career in the technical field, a qualification earned in Germany will help you a lot! To make sure that ambitious students are not held back due to financial barriers, the Technical University Dortmund is announcing the DAAD STIBET Graduation International Scholarships for talented students.
International students and international researchers enrolled in a degree programme at the Technical University Dortmund will be considered for this scholarship. Students must be excellent in academics and need financial assistance. The winners can expect to receive full scholarships to pursue their applied study programme.
Technical University Dortmund is a technical university in Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is ranked 615th in Best Global Universities and supports good science communication both at the institutional level as well as at the level of individual researchers.
Why choose to study at the Technical University Dortmund? The Technical University Dortmund is known to maintain a strong international network of renowned partner universities and research facilities and supports good science communication both at the institutional level as well as at the level of individual researchers.
DAAD STIBET Graduation International Scholarships in Germany 2024/2025
Application Deadline: November
- University or Organization: Technical University Dortmund
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, or Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: International students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor, master, or doctoral level study programme can be applied for at the Technical University Dortmund.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be academically excellent students.
- The applicants must have registered their thesis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to direct the admission applications via the online portal of the university. Students interested must also submit a separate scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Confirmation of registration of the thesis
- CV in tabular form
- Current certificate of enrolment
- Current grade overview with an average grade
- Bank statements of the last three months
- Bank statements of your credit card from the last three months
- Proof of blocked account, declaration of commitment, proof of scholarship or income
- Copy of residence permit
- Bank statements of the wife or husband
- Copy of the current employment contract
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry requirements of the university for their desired degree programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
The winning students will be awarded the DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarship by the Technical University Dortmund which is likely to cover education-related costs such as tuition fees or living expenses, etc.