Apply for “CQUniCares GWI Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025”
In order to provide financial assistance to a deserving Bachelor’s degree student in financial need, Central Queensland University is awarding CQUniCares GWI Scholarship for the academic session 2024/2025.
The scholarship offered is valued at up to $5,000 to help students cover expenses such as textbooks, uniforms, computer equipment, and internet access, specialized equipment, childcare, income supplement, travel, and accommodation. International and Australian students wanting to pursue an undergraduate programme at CQ University are eligible to win this scholarship award.
Central Queensland University is an Australian public university based in central Queensland founded in 1967. This university, ranking 1095th in Best Global Universities, is the only Australian university with a campus presence in every mainland state.
Why choose to study at Central Queensland University? Central Queensland University was started with the aim to impart high-quality education to its students. The university also excels in research and engages with the community and contributes to innovative solutions for social and economic challenges. CQ University embraces and celebrates diversity and strives to improve access and participation.
Application Deadline: January
- University or Organization: Central Queensland University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Australian and students from other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate-level programme offered at Central Queensland University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled or intend to be enrolled at CQUniversity in Term 1, 2024.
- The applicants must be in their first year of study.
- The applicants must be enrolled in any Bachelor course.
- The applicants must be enrolled with a term study load of at least 12 credit points.
- The applicants must be an Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, holders of a Humanitarian Visa or New Zealand citizens with a permanent home address in Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to log in to the university portal and submit an admission and scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of academic transcripts (if original documents are in a language other than English)
- Personal identification document
- Evidence that you meet the English requirement
- Admission Requirements: The students should make sure to meet the entry requirements of the course they wish to join at CQ University.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the course they want to pursue at CQUniversity.
The students selected as scholarship winners by Central Queensland University will be presented with an award worth up to $5,000.