Apply for “Corky McGuinness Awards in Musicology for International Students in UK 2024/2025”
Start your educational journey in the United Kingdom with the help of this Royal Holloway University of London’s Corky McGuinness Awards in Musicology for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship is offered as a £4,000 fee reduction and is available to a new full-time student with a home fee or international fee status studying for an MMus in Music.
Royal Holloway, University of London was established as Bedford College in 1849 and became a merger of Bedford College and Royal Holloway College in 1985. It is a public research university ranked 29th in the UK. It offers various academic degree programmes, including Single Honors and Joint Honors’.
Why choose to study at the Royal Holloway University of London? Royal Holloway is privileged to be home to some of the world’s leading authorities in science, the arts, management, economics, and law. They continually invest in resources for their students and advance the positive impact they can achieve as a research-intensive university. While studying in London, you will have the opportunity to meet many professionals from your course and chosen area.
Corky McGuinness Awards in Musicology for International Students in UK
Application Deadline: July
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in MMus Music offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must be a full-time student applying to study for an MMus Music. You are expected to have achieved, or be on target to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You must apply via our online system Royal Holloway Direct, where you will be able to complete your statement and upload any required documents, including your grades transcript. Applications must be submitted through RH Direct.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words, which should include:
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- The reason you have chosen to apply for MMus Music and your future aspirations
- Reasons why you deserve the scholarship and how this scholarship would help in achieving your future goals
- The impact this scholarship would have on your education from a financial standpoint.
- you will need to upload your most recent grades transcript from your undergraduate degree.
- Admission Requirements: To study for a postgraduate degree, you will need to meet Royal Holloway’s general entrance requirements and those set by the department to which you’ve applied.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can generally meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university.
The Royal Holloway, University of London, will provide the award amount of a £4,000 tuition fee for new full-time students with a home or international fee status.