Apply for “Conley Awards for International Students at Sacred Heart University, USA 2024/2025”
Sacred Heart University is very rooted to help students achieve their educational goals despite financial drawbacks. Therefore, it has decided to present the Conley Awards to international students for the academic year 2024/2025.
This renewable award, up to 4 years, is offered to all new international students that apply to study an undergraduate programme at the Sacred Heart University. The selection for this award will be made as part of the admission application review process. Up to a $17,500 scholarship can be awarded.
Founded in 1963, Sacred Heart University is a private, Catholic university in Fairfield, Connecticut. The university is ranked 202nd in National Universities and aspires to achieve prominence through innovative teaching and learning while cultivating a campus community that is recognized as caring and creative.
Why choose to study at Sacred Heart University? Sacred Heart embraces a vision for social justice and educates students in mind, body, and spirit to prepare them personally and professionally to make a difference in the global community. The university also demonstrates a pioneering spirit and commitment to growth and innovation.
Conley Awards for International Students at Sacred Heart University, USA
Application Deadline: Applications will be considered on a rolling admissions basis
- University or Organization: Sacred Heart University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $17,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at Sacred Heart can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must portray great academic merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to make submit their admission applications via the Common Application portal or the university portal. All eligible international applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit a current official secondary school transcript and one letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must check all the requirements for undergraduate admission to the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
The Sacred Heart University will provide the selected students with a scholarship worth $8,000 -$17,500 towards their undergraduate study costs.