Apply for “Columbia University Humanity in Action Fellowships, USA 2024/2025”
With an aim to bring together international students to explore compelling issues of the world, Columbia University is announcing the call for applications for the Humanity in Action Fellowships. The application process is open for the academic year 2024/2025
The applicants for this fellowship program are expected to be fluent in speaking the English language. Undergraduate-level students from selective countries pursuing education in the field of Arts and Architecture, Humanities, Social Sciences, and STEM are eligible to win this fellowship. The fellowship award consists of the costs of participation in the five-week program and accommodation.
Columbia University is a centre of research and one of the world’s most important one at that. Ranked 22nd in QS World University Rankings 2023, Columbia University seeks to attract a diverse and international faculty, staff, and student body. The university has created academic relationships with many countries and regions.
Why choose to study at Columbia University? Columbia University supports research and teaching on global issues and expects all areas to advance knowledge and learning at the highest level. Columbia University is distinguished by comprehensive academic excellence. The university takes an innovative and sustainable approach to global engagement.
Columbia University Humanity in Action Fellowships, USA 2024/2025
Application Deadline: February
- University or Organization: Columbia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Program fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Denmark, France, Greece, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, Ukraine or the United States can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for an undergraduate degree program taught at Columbia University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be currently enrolled, full-time sophomores, juniors, or seniors.
- The applicants must be applying from one of the eligible locations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Common Application portal and Coalition Application portal must be used by students to submit an admission application. Fellowship application details can be obtained on this page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 2 teacher recommendation
- Secondary school report
- Personal essay
- Autobiographical information
- Lists and descriptions of a student’s achievements, activities, employment and summer activities
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide all necessary documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 105
- IELTS – 7.5
- DET – 135
The fellowship award presented by Columbia University covers the costs of participation in the five-week program as well as accommodation for the selected candidates.