Apply for “Clarke University Campus Impact Grants for International Students in USA 2024/2025”
To accelerate the academic growth of potential-filled international students by contributing to their study expenses, Clarke University has decided to award the Campus Impact Grant for the upcoming academic year 2024/2025.
The first-year international students living on the campus of Clarke University and applying for a 4-year undergraduate degree study are eligible to win this grant. The applicants must show potential to impact vibrancy and contribute to campus life during the period of their study at Clarke to be considered. The Campus Impact Grant is valued at $3,000 for a maximum of 4 years of study.
Clarke University is a private Roman Catholic university in Dubuque, Iowa, ranked 285th among 443 National Universities. The co-educational, liberal arts and sciences institution was founded in 1843 by Mary Frances Clarke, foundress of the Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary (BVM). It is the only BVM university in the United States.
Why choose to study at Clarke University? Clarke University is a Catholic academic community harbouring a belief that learning is lifelong and life-changing. This learning community abides by four core values: Education, Charity, Justice, and Freedom. Every person at Clarke, be it staff, faculty or students, helps each other to appreciate learning opportunities that enable persons to reach their full potential.
Application Deadline: The applications are open. However, the applicants must apply at least three months before the start of the semester in which they wish to enroll.
- University or Organization: Clarke University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programs taught at Clarke University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must live on campus.
- The applicants must be first-year international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An official copy of high school transcript
- Certificate of finance
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a cumulative and core GPA of 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- TOEFL PBT – 525
- Duolingo – 95
- IELTS – 6.5
Clarke University will provide the selected international students a $3,000 Campus Impact Grant renewable for up to 4 years of study.