Apply for “CIS Talent Search Scholarships for International Students in Vietnam 2024/2025”
To enhance its focus on building and maintaining a team of high-quality students, the Canadian International School is presenting international students with a wonderful opportunity – the CIS Talent Search Scholarship for the academic year 2024/2025.
The scholarship application for this award will be accepted by international students aiming to join any desired grade at the Canadian International School. The applicants must be academically excellent individuals with a GPA of 9.0 or higher, have the necessary language proficiency, and meet other specific requirements to be considered. The award is valued at a 50%, 70%, or 100% tuition fee.
Founded in 2009, the Canadian International School is a private international school based in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. The school belongs to the Canadian International School System and has three campuses. It is the first and only school in Vietnam to currently offer the general curriculum of Ontario (Canada) for students from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12.
Why choose to study at the Canadian International School? The Canadian International School is an inclusive community that is committed to the development of future leaders and challenges all members of its community to be active, lifelong learners. The university also builds on academic achievement, service learning, global citizenship, inquiry, reflection, and the balance of mind and body.
CIS Talent Search Scholarships for International Students in Vietnam 2024/2025
Application Deadline: April.
- University or Organization: Canadian International School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: All Grades
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for admission in any grade at the Canadian International School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have the required average GPA.
- The applicants must attempt the CIS English Entrance Test and score 7.0. – 8.0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must submit an admission application form and submit it via mail to [email protected]. Interested students must also submit a separate scholarship application form and send it to [email protected]to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application Form
- Transcripts and report cards of the entire academic record from 2 previous years.
- Proof of special recognition for Talent Search scholarships.
- Passport or birth certificate (copy)
- Original school report cards, translated into English (as applicable)
- Certificate of Primary completion
- Secondary School Diploma
- Physical Evaluation signed by a doctor
- Immunization Record (copy – if any)
- School transfer acceptance (if required)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide the necessary documents and meet the entry requirement of the school.
- Language Requirement: The applicants will be expected to be proficiency in the English language.
The successfully selected winners can expect to receive full or partial tuition fee coverage from the Canadian International School.