Apply for “Charpak Bachelor’s Scholarship for Indian Students in France 2024/2025”
Are you from India and want to study in France? Apply for the Charpak Bachelor’s Scholarship and you will have an opportunity to study in France, a diverse country with a rich and multicultural history.
The funding program is designed for Indian students who want to pursue a full-time bachelor’s degree program at one of the French higher education institutions.
The Campus France India for the promotion of higher education, global student services, and international mobility. It is promoting higher education in France under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Higher Education & Research.
Why apply to this program? Campus France India is organizing pre-departure sessions for Indian students heading to France for higher studies. Its scholarship program support students in their education in France.
Charpak Bachelor’s Scholarship for Indian Students in France 2024/2025
Application Deadline: April
- University or Organization: Campus France India
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Monthly living allowance, Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver, etc.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the undergraduate programs in all subjects at one of the French higher education institutions
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the Charpak Bachelor’s scholarship, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must be an Indian nationals or an OCI card holder
- Students must be 23 years old maximum at the time of application
- Students must have never before studied at an educational institution in France
- Students must have completed secondary school in India
- Students must have applied for an eligible bachelor’s program with a start date of 1 September 2024
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the scholarship, it is essential for the students to have applied for admission at a France institution.
- For admission procedure, contact their nearest Campus France office in India or refer to the website of the institution of their choice.
- To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must submit an application on the online scholarship platform http://ifi.scholarship.ifindia.in/
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the scans of the following documents:
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of the passport
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- Copy of admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution.
- Scanned copies of mark sheet and passing certificate of Higher Secondary School (XII) and Secondary school (X)
- French language certificate, if any (DELF /DALF)
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from program to program at a France institution.
- Language Requirement: If applicants are applying for admission at a France institution, they will need to demonstrate English language proficiency.
The scholarship is awarded for the entire length of the bachelor’s program with the following benefits:
- Monthly living allowance of 860 euros
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- Social security
- Assistance to find affordable accommodation (priority access to CROUS residencies, subject to availability)