Apply for “Ceres Scholarship for International Students in UK 2024/2025”
Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. For helping students, Imperial College London is offering the Ceres Scholarship for international students. The funding is open for the academic session 2024/2025
The scholarship is open to all international and domestic students who are willing to enroll in an undergraduate programme at the Imperial College London. The award is valued at £5,000 annually.
Ranked 7th in the world in the QS World University Rankings, the Imperial College London is a public research university situated in London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1907 with strong foundations, great people, excellent partners and enablers as the pillars of its success today.
Why choose to study at the Imperial College London? The Imperial College London is a one-of-a-kind university in the UK that focuses solely on science, engineering, medicine, and business. The university seeks to achieve enduring excellence in research and education in science, engineering, medicine, and business to benefit society from it.
Application Deadline: January
- University or Organization: Imperial College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: British and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate-level degree programs of choice taught at the Imperial College London can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate an interest in the energy sector in their personal statements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications for ICL must be directed to the UCAS Portal. The scholarship requires no separate application. All applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to prepare a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the undergraduate entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 115
- IELTS – 6.5
- LanguageCert International ESOL – ESOL B2 Test
- PTE – 62
- TOEFL OBT – 92
The Imperial College London will be presenting the scholarship winners an award amount of £5,000 per year, which will be paid in monthly installments over the year.