Apply for “CC Excellence International Awards in USA 2024/2025”
Do you want to study in the USA? Apply for the CC Excellence International Awards at Columbia College for the academic year 2024/2025 and make your dream come true.
The main objective of this award is to support the international students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Columbia College, also known as Columbia College of Missouri, is a private college based in Columbia, Missouri. Founded in 1851 as a nonsectarian college, it has retained a covenant with the Christian Church since its inception. Columbia College offered its first graduate degree with a Master of Arts in Teaching, followed by a Master of Business Administration and a Master of Science in Criminal Justice.
Why should you choose to study at Columbia College? Columbia College is a leader in higher education that serves students on its residential campus, online, and at more than 30 educational venues across the country. It has been named one of the best schools in the country for its well-designed programmes that provide learners of all ages with the skills they need to excel in today’s and tomorrow’s workforces.
Application Deadline: November
- University or Organization: Columbia College
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Award: $13,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: the U.S. and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must enroll in the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, the students must apply using the online application portal of the college by registering for an account and then logging in. Once you are admitted, you’ll automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Unofficial high school transcript
- Unofficial college transcript at least six credit hours
- GED, HiSET, or TASC score
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75.
- Language Requirement: The students must have knowledge of conversational and written English at the least.
The scholarship winners of the award will be presented with $13,000 per annum, $52,000 for four years, to cover the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate program at Columbia College.