Apply for “CBS International PhD Scholarships in Humanistic Approaches, Denmark 2024/2025″
The Copenhagen Business School is inviting business research aspirants to apply for the International PhD Scholarships in Humanistic Approaches to Entrepreneurship Research and Teaching. Interested candidates can apply for the academic year 2024/2025.
The scholarship will be awarded to international or domestic students who apply for PhD study at the Department of Business Humanities and Law at CBS. The applicants must have a relevant master’s degree and a background in the humanities or social sciences with excellent English proficiency to be considered. Selected candidates can expect a monthly salary of up to DKK 34,256 and other benefits.
Copenhagen Business School ranked 15th in the world and 7th in Europe is a public university situated in Copenhagen, Denmark. It is famously known as CBS and is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in Western Europe and the world.
Why choose to study at the Copenhagen Business School? The Copenhagen Business School is aiming to be a global prime leader in business studies, and it is succeeding in doing so by making responsible management integral to all education at CBS. This is part of its organizational identity. The university also has a broad focus and deep roots in the Nordic socio-economic model.
Application Deadline: April
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: Department of Business Humanities and Law
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 34,256
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD study programme in the field of Humanistic Approaches to Entrepreneurship Research and Teaching at the Department of Business Humanities and Law at the Copenhagen Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an educational background in the humanities or social sciences.
- The applicants must have completed the master’s programme before starting the PhD programme at CBS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission online. Interested students are required to submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Grade transcripts
- Passport or National ID
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a basic education at the master’s level (corresponding to the 3 + 2 Bologna process and a total of 180+120 ECTS).
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have knowledge of academic English at a high level in writing and speaking.
The successfully selected students will be provided a fully salaried position for up to three years with a monthly salary of approximately DKK 28,365 up to DKK 34,256, a pension contribution totaling 17.1%. The scholarship includes tuition fees, office space, course, and travel costs by the Copenhagen Business School.