Apply for “Catholic High School Scholarships for International Students in USA , 2024/2025”
To encourage the education of students in the USA, St. John’s University is providing Catholic High School Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
This educational award aims to attract and support both domestic and international students who want to study in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Founded in 1870, St. John’s is a Catholic and Vincentian university that equips students for success in both their personal and professional lives in the modern, interconnected world.
Why study at St. John’s University? SJU offers a wide range of academic options and has a stellar reputation for developing outstanding students academically. There are numerous possibilities for students to develop their work ethic and locate employment in their field.
Application Deadline: December
- University: St. John’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Scholarship holder can be a domestic or international student
- Students must have registered in an undergraduate program by the deadline at St. John’s University.
- Must be graduating from a Catholic high school by June 2023.
- Are first-time freshmen who will be entering St. John’s University beginning with the fall 2023 semester
- Must be full-time students (minimum of 12 credits per semester).
- Awarded for up to four years of undergraduate study; students enrolled in our five-year, joint degree programs will not be eligible for this award once they begin their graduate study.
- Award will be renewed for up to four years of undergraduate study as long as the recipient remains in good academic standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this educational opportunity, no additional application is required for the Catholic School Scholarship. Once you take admission in an undergraduate degree course at the university. Eligible first-time freshmen will automatically receive the minimum award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must send the following supporting materials with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You will be considered for an undergraduate course by the university if you have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must for studying in the US.
The St. John‡s University will provide an annual award of $3,000, for a maximum award of up to $12,000 over four years of undergraduate study and is automatically awarded to incoming first-year students who will be graduating from a Catholic high school and entering St. John’s in the fall of 2024.