Apply for “Cameron Roberts Memorial Scholarship at Monash University, Australia 2024/2025”
Monash University is pleased to announce the Cameron Roberts Memorial Scholarship program in Australia for the academic session 2024/2025.
The scholarship opportunity is only offered to Australian and New Zealand students who have applied for an undergraduate degree program at Monash University. Selected students will receive one scholarship available per year, $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) for the duration of their degree.
Monash University is recognized globally as one of the leading public universities in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1958, it is the biggest university in the country, providing education and research excellence. As one of Australia’s largest and most dynamic universities, it has a place among the leading 100 universities in the globe.
Why study at Monash University? When choosing a university, there’s a lot to consider. By choosing Monash University, students can be certain they’ve taken their first step to a thriving career. It has global importance for high-quality education provided in a research-led environment. At Monash, students can earn a prestigious, internationally-recognized degree. Each of their capabilities delivers unique international and incredible experiences.
Application Deadline: Applications for Semester 1, will open Tuesday, 3 January, and close Thursday, 9 February .
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $6000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealand students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an Undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Engineering subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent residents, and Australian humanitarian visa holders.
- Commencing or a current student enrolled in or intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No application is required. All students who are considering applying for a Master of Engineering are going to be automatic.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, transcripts and Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent, proof of English proficiency, and a visa copy with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the Minimum entrance requirements for admission to Monash University Australia.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to meet English language proficiency requirements to study at Monash University.
Monash University will provide one scholarship available per year, $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) for the duration of your degree.
- To retain this funding recipient must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 50 each semester.