Apply for “CalArts Merit Scholarships for International Students in USA 2024/2025”
If you want to transform through artistic practice, then you can apply for the Merit Scholarships offered by the California Institute of the Arts in the USA to international students for the academic year 2024/2025.
CalArts Merit Scholarships are awarded to international students pursuing an MFA or BFA degree programme. All admitted students are considered for Merit Scholarships up to $10,000, based on the admissions portfolio or audition.
California Institute of the Arts is renowned internationally as a game-changer in the education of professional artists. The institute brings out visionary creative talent, unlike any other university, school or conservatory. The university is led by a rigorous faculty.
Why choose to study at the California Institute of the Arts? It is an all-inclusive community for a diversity of authentic voices. CalArts today offers more than 70 comprehensive degree programs in the visual, performing, media, and literary arts. CalArts students have access to any number of talented artists and often build strong working relationships and connections.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the ongoing academic year 2024/2025.
- University or Organization: California Institute of the Arts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: BFA or MFA programme in any desired discipline offered at CalArts can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be in their first year of enrolment.
- The students must demonstrate the outstanding academic and artistic potential
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must complete their admission applications All admitted students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of recommendation
- Annual Statement of Marks / Academic
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated from an accredited secondary school or its CalArts approved equivalent to enter and graduate from the BFA program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- 80 – 100 TOEFL ibt
- 5 – 7.0 IELTS
- 53 – 63 PTE
- 105 – 120 Duolingo (DET)
The students selected will be offered up to $10,000 or be supplemented through teaching assistantships, work stipends, or other forms of campus employment at CalArts.