Apply for “Bolashak scholarship program for Kazakhstan Students at Robert Gordon University, UK 2024/2025”
Sensational Kazakhstan students are invited to apply for the Bolashak scholarship program funded by Robert Gordon University in the UK for the academic year 2024/2025
This award has exclusively been established for Kazakhstan students undertaking undergraduate, postgraduate, and postgraduate research programs at Robert Gordon University. The selected candidates will receive full tuition fees and living costs.
Robert Gordon University, generally called RGU, is a general institute in Aberdeen, Scotland. The institute will succeed by respecting and celebrating a culture of authenticity, approachability, collaboration, innovation, ambition, and respectfulness. Robert Gordon University is ranked 801st in QS World University Rankings by Top Universities.
Why study at Robert Gordon University? RGU is concentrated on changing people and communities by supplying excellent teaching, research, and enterprise prospects to donate to economic, social, and cultural development and environmental sustainability.
Application Deadline: March
- University or Organization: Robert Gordon University
- Department: The Government of Kazakhstan
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Postgraduate Research
- Award: Full tuition fees and living costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Kazakhstan are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Postgraduate Research degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are Kazakhstan nationals (passport or residency documentation).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students interested in applying for the scholarship must submit an admission application via the RGU Online Application Portal. After that, the applicant should apply through the Centre for International Programs (CIP).
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official copies of your College/University Certificate (if available at the time of application)
- Official copies of Academic Transcripts
- Copy of current and up-to-date CV
- Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement
- Copy of Passport
- Evidence of Sponsorship or Scholarship
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must complete the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Selected candidates will receive full tuition fees and living costs.