Apply for “Bernard and Daphne Cornish Engineering Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025”
The University of Queensland is proud to offer the Education Fund Scholarship. This scholarship is open to domestic students who are looking to pursue a bachelor’s degree at the university. The scholarship will provide financial assistance to two students each year, and it will be awarded based on academic merit and community involvement.
The University of Queensland is committed to providing excellent education opportunities for domestic students, and this scholarship is one way that the university can help talented and deserving students achieve their educational goals. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, make sure to read the eligibility requirements carefully and submit your application before the deadline. We look forward to receiving your application!
Bernard and Daphne Cornish Engineering Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025
Application Deadline: March
- Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: Engineering
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: Education Fund
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic Student
- Subject: Any
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligibility: Students can apply for a Bachelor’s degree offered at the University of Queensland
Brisbane, the state capital of Queensland, Australia, is home to the public research institution known as the University of Queensland (UQ, or Queensland University). One of the six sandstone universities, or the oldest university in each state, UQ was established in 1909 by the Queensland parliament. In the most recent research assessment conducted by the Australian Research Council, the University of Queensland was placed second nationally and tied for second in Australia based on the average of four major international university league tables. The University of Queensland is a founding member of edX, Australia’s top Group of Eight, and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities, an organization with a strong focus on international research.
You’re eligible if you:
- Are you an Australian citizen
- Are enrolled full-time in any of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- An integrated or dual engineering program
- Have completed at least the first year of your program
- Have achieved a GPA of at least 4 for each semester
- Don’t already hold a university qualification
- Don’t hold another scholarship that the Associate Dean deems to be similar.
How to apply
The best way to apply is to use the online application portal. This will allow you to submit your application and all of your supporting materials directly to the admissions office.