Established in 1962, Simon Fraser University is a British Columbia, Canada’s public research institute. It includes three campuses that deliver undergraduate, teacher education, and graduate programs. It was rated Simon Fraser 378th in the globe and 16th in Canada. SFU students are components of a diverse, vibrant, and welcoming community. At SFU, campus life is rich with chances to encounter people, thoughts, and movements, donating to personal growth and a finer world.
Why study at Simon Fraser University? They provide our students with the knowledge, skills, and experiences that prepare them for life in an ever-changing and challenging world. Simon Fraser University delivers possibilities to various students, including students considering or preparing careers as school teachers, in-service teachers, and students from different occupations. It creates new options for student employment within the university community, promoting an accessible, healthy learning environment for all students.
Bennett Family Entrance International Scholarship at Simon Fraser University, Canada 2024/2025
Application Deadline: December
- University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents of Canada, or International Citizens are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in all the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applying to SFU for the fall term
- Currently completing the final year of high school or graduated from high school in the past year and has not enrolled in any post-secondary courses.
- Have grades in the 90% range in courses required for admission to the primary program or 31 IB points, excluding predicted bonus points
- Demonstrate excellence in both academic and extracurricular activities.
- Can have two complete references
- Complete all student centers’ Do List items
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, they are obliged to be admitted to the university’s undergraduate degree program, and then they can complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide the following:
- Completed the Community Reference Form
- A summary of their achievements and activities demonstrating their involvement:
- Provide clear, concise details about their volunteer work, school or community involvement,
- Extracurricular activities and artistic or athletic interests (500 words max).
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to the university, applicants must meet the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
Simon Fraser University will provide one award of $2,500 to cover the study expenses of the excellent candidates.