Apply for “Bachelor of Education Student Scholarships for International Students in Canada 2024/2025”
St. Mary’s University is delighted to offer the Bachelor of Education Student Scholarships for outstanding applicants who have a dream of graduating from a reputable university in Canada.
The bursary will be awarded primarily based on financial need, although other criteria such as academic standing, contribution to community or campus life, faith involvement or extracurricular activities.
Why study at St. Mary’s University? St. Mary’s University is a dynamic, academically vibrant, and socially and culturally diverse community. They are passionate about creating and keeping a fair and inclusive work environment for students, staff, and faculty, where differences are celebrated and valued. This is in line with our commitment to social justice, our belief in the dignity of all people, and our Catholic intellectual tradition.
Bachelor of Education Student Scholarships for International Students in Canada
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: St. Mary’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need, although other criteria such as academic standing, contribution to community or campus life, faith involvement, or extracurricular activities may be considered in the selection process.
- Students must present a minimum GPA of 2.0
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, aspirants must be admission for the undergraduate degree. After that, students must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools they attended.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants in this category must have received a high school diploma and have an overall average of 65 percent or higher on five 30-level subjects.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose country of origin is outside of Canada or the United States who intend to study in Canada on a study permit (student visa) must normally present one of the following tests of English.
St. Mary’s University will provide the educational fund for applicants in Canada for the academic year 2024/2025.