Apply for “Athletics Scholarships for International Students at Longwood University, USA 2024/2025”
Study in an academically focused environment at the Longwood University by participating in its Athletics Scholarships for Division. The scholarship programme has been organized for the academic year 2024/2025.
Longwood University has decided to award international and domestic students engaged in athletics that wish to apply for and undertake an undergraduate or graduate study programme. The scholarship award will likely cover tuition fee expenses incurred.
Longwood University is a public university in Farmville, Virginia. It was founded in 1839 and is the third-oldest public university in Virginia and one of the hundred oldest institutions of higher education in the United States. It is ranked 19th in Regional Universities South.
Why choose to study at Longwood University? Longwood University is an institution of higher learning dedicated to the development of citizen leaders who are prepared to make positive contributions to the common good of society. The university provides its students with an environment in which exceptional teaching fosters student learning, scholarship and achievement.
Athletics Scholarships for International Students at Longwood University, USA
Application Deadline: March
- University or Organization: Longwood University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate programme of choice offered at Longwood University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be overseas citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to complete their admission applications on the Common Application Portal. Students are required to contact the concerned coaches to obtain scholarship application details. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified official, original transcripts
- Information page o passport
- Financial certification form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have the required GPA for the programme they want to enter at Longwood University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL score of 79/80
- IELTS score of 6.5
- Cambridge score of C2
- SAT Critical Reading score of 500 or higher with a Longwood Interview Assessment score below 15
The Longwood University will provide the selected students with a scholarship to cover the expenses of the programme undertaken by them.