Apply for “Assistant Professors Positions in Finance at Jonkoping International Business School, Sweden 2024/2025”
The Jonkoping International Business School is delighted to announce up to three Assistant Professors Positions in Finance. The university is now accepting applications for the academic session 2024/2025.
The candidates should have a strong interest in teaching and in doing research influencing both academics and practitioners to be eligible. The candidates should have excellent communication skills and a clear vocation for academia.
Jonkoping International Business School is a business school in Jönköping in south-central Sweden. Bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees are available at JIBS in business administration, economics, informatics, statistics, and commercial law. Entrepreneurship, ownership, and renewal are among the school’s focus areas. The school has a culture encouraging student entrepreneurship, and several businesses are launched yearly.
Why study at the Jonkoping International Business School? A JIB has the highest rate of exchange studies among business and economics educators in Sweden. Incoming exchange students are highly integrated with programme students at JIBS. They study courses together and interact in extra-curricular activities organized by JIBS Student Association.
Assistant Professors Positions in Finance at Jonkoping International Business School, Sweden 2024/2025
Application Deadline: August
- University or Organization: Jonkoping International Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Associate Professor
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Business Administration, business economics, entrepreneurship, finance, and financial economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You have documented teaching expertise and experience and have taken a course in teaching and learning in higher education (or acquired the knowledge through experience). You have a strong research profile. Furthermore, you have proven abilities to interact with business and society and have demonstrated an ability to plan, organize and prioritize work effectively.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must have to complete the application form at the Jonkoping International Business School.
- Supporting Documents: Attachments are preferred in PDF form and must include:
- A personal cover letter motivates your suitability and interest in the position.
- A complete CV including attested credentials, academic experience, and a publication list.
- It is attested certificates/diplomas.
- A pedagogic portfolio.
- Course evaluations.
- Three professional references.
- Five academic publications and your dissertation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a PhD in Business Administration, Economics, or Finance in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have fluent in written and spoken English and have excellent communication skills.
The Jonkoping International Business School will offer a monthly salary to the selected candidates a position as Assistant Professors with permanent and full-time positions in Sweden.