Apply for “ASEAN Partner Institution Scholarship at Macquarie University, Australia 2024/2025”
High-achieving students are invited to apply for the ASEAN Partner Institution Scholarship at Macquarie University in Australia. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2024/2025.
This ASEAN Partner Institution Scholarship can be applied to talented international students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University. The annual scholarship is up to AUD 15,000 for dexterous students at an Asean partner institution.
Macquarie University is a public research university occupying the 195th position among the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. Established in 1964, it is well-known for its first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and interdisciplinary research and teaching excellence. Macquarie University aims to serve and engage the students and staff through transformative learning and life experiences.
Why study at Macquarie University? The candidate will work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary research team at Macquarie University, which provides first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching. It conducts independent scientific investigations and completes associated activities under the supervision of senior researchers and academics. Macquarie prepares students for the future and encourages and supports them to develop practical skills to get better career opportunities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: AUD 15,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate study to study in Australia at Macquarie University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate must be a full-time international student commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree on-campus (or online if impacted by COVID-19 border restrictions) and meet the following criteria:
- Transfer from a Macquarie University ASEAN partner institution on an official dual degree or articulation program.
- Achieve a minimum of 65 WAM for Postgraduate or 85 ATAR (or equivalent) for Undergraduate applications.
- Must not have received a scholarship or sponsorship from Macquarie University or another organization for the degree (unless stated otherwise by the Scholarship Committee).
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to make their admission to complete an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, and Applicants must complete a scholarship application form and hold a valid offer letter to study at Macquarie University.
- Supporting Documents:
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must meet their chosen program’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet all the English Language requirements of Macquarie University.
Macquarie University will provide the ASEAN Partner scholarship, awarded to students from designated partner universities, valued at up to AUD 15,000 per year.