Apply for “ANU College of Science International Joint and Dual Award PhD Scholarship in Australia 2024/2025”
Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Indian Institute of Technology – Madras (IITM), and Australian National University are invited to apply for the ANU College of Science International Joint and Dual Award PhD Scholarship in Australia for the academic year 2024-2025.
The Award is to deliver support and funding for outstanding international candidates to enable them to pursue an international Institutional Joint or Dual Award PhD program at the ANU College of Science in Australia.
Australian National University was based in 1946, which suggests multiple research agendas. It has enlightened and operated with wonderful people to supply proficiency for a more reasonable globe. Australian National University is a world-leading institute that concentrates on merit in analysis and teaching.
Why study at the Australian National University? ANU furnishes an assortment of movements that stretch above the classroom and support you attain your visionary dreams in entertaining, vibrant, and welcoming circumstances. It is understood for its excellence in research and education and is considered one of the globe’s foremost research institutes.
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: ANU College of Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Number of awards
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for PhD degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants are enrolling full-time in an Institutional Joint or Dual Award PhD program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy based in the ANU College of Science, and have demonstrated H1 equivalence.
ANU College of Science International Joint and Dual Award PhD Scholarship in Australia
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this award, you need to take admission in PhD degree in any subject at the Australian National University. There is no application as students are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to present transcripts, Photographs, a CV, a pre-qualification degree, certificate of English language ability.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, you need to check out the admission requirement page of the institute.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the universities English language proficiency requirements.
The Award may contain any or all of the following benefits:
- Stipend Scholarship: A recipient may be awarded a stipend scholarship equivalent to the value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) stipend scholarship. The Award is indexed each year on 1 January; and
- Higher Degree Research (HDR) Fee Remission Merit Scholarship: An International recipient may be recommended for an HDR Fee Remission Merit Scholarship to cover the International Student Fees for the standard duration of the Higher Degree Research (HDR) program subject to the recipient being ranked as competitive in a merit-based selection process.
- The recipient is responsible for making payment of all tuition fees by the prescribed date as set out by the University each session. Recipients of the Award are responsible for the costs of books, study materials, accommodation, and all other costs of study.