Apply for “ANU Book Bursary for International Students in Australia 2024/2025”
To support and assist students with financial need to purchase books considered essential to their studies, the Australian National University is emerging with a wonderful opportunity, the ANU Book Bursary. It will be awarded for the academic year 2024/2025.
This award is an open opportunity that can be accessed by international and domestic students who enroll full-time in an undergraduate degree program at ANU. Applicants demonstrating financial need will be considered. The award amount is expected to cover the purchase of one or more of the requested textbooks.
The Australian National University, located in Canberra, is a public research university founded 1946 in a spirit of post-war optimism. It is a unique university ranking 30th in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 62nd in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Australian National University? The Australian National University is a world-leading center for research, education, and policy engagement endowed by the nation to bring credit to Australia through the quality of its research, education, and contribution to societal transformation. The university takes pride in its excellent education imparted through internationally recognized and endorsed educators.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open. However, students must observe course-specific application deadlines.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Books
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate-level degree programmes taught at the Australian National University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need and requirement to purchase an essential reading for a course/s.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a full-time programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The admission applications must be directed to the university portal. Students interested to apply for the bursary must complete an application form and submit it along with the below listed supporting documents to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of enrolment
- Recommendation of the book in the course outline or communication by the course
- Bank statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the programme they wish to join at ANU.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- C1 – 176
- PTE – 64
- Duolingo – 110
The successfully selected winners of this scholarship will be awarded a bursary amount that will cover the cost of one or more of the requested textbooks.