Apply for “Africa Undergraduate Excellence Award at University of Nottingham, UK 2024/2025”
High-achieving international students who live in Africa and want to fulfill their dream of studying at the University of Nottingham, then apply for the Africa Undergraduate Excellence Award for the academic year 2024/2025.
The scholarships are available for high-achieving international students who live in Africa and have received an offer to begin any full-time undergraduate degree program at the University of Nottingham. Successful applicants will receive £2,000 to £6,000 towards tuition fees in the first year of the chosen degree course.
The University of Nottingham was established in 1881 as the University of Nottingham is a general research institute that furnishes excellent learner knowledge and outstanding research-led instruction. There are multiple talents are suggested by the University for the pupils.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? Students will obtain an abundance of the asset at this institute, and an opportunity to experience a wonderful student lifestyle. Here they can create a pastureland of seductive aptitudes that are critical to be a region of today’s international workforce.
Africa Undergraduate Excellence Award at University of Nottingham, UK 2024/2025
Application Deadline: April
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000 to £6,000 towards tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in all disciplines offered by the University of Nottingham.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be domiciled in any African country.
- Applicants must be classed as ‘overseas’ students for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants must hold an offer to begin any full-time undergraduate degree program at the University of Nottingham in September 2024.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must enroll in the university using the online application portal and complete the application process. The applicants can also apply through the scholarships section of our application system, Nottingham Hub. Applicants will meet the criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The Applicants must submit transcripts, a letter of recommendation, qualification certificates, an essay (if require), and English certification.
- Admission Requirements: For qualifications outside the UK, check out the details regarding entry requirements by country at the University of Nottingham.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
The University of Nottingham will offer scholarships for high-achieving international students who live in Africa, covering £2,000 to £6,000 towards tuition fees in the first year of the chosen degree course.